Saturday 13 February 2010

WATERS OVER THE SIDES

Rain God:      "MARTHAAAA fill won more bucket and bring quickly! Then throw down! It's very dry!"

Martha:          "SIR, OKAY SIR I AM THROWING THE WATERS OVER THE SIDES! LOTS OF PEOPLE GETTING WET, SIR. LOOK, SIR, ITS SOMEONE YOU KNOW, SIR. BEWARLY"

Rain God:      "Bewarly? Oh Bewarly! The one who is hating the getting wet?"

Martha:          "YAA YAA SIR! SHE IS HATING IT LIKE I IS HATING THE KARELA!"

Bewarly:         (while sitting safely under the awning of a coffee shop) "Pleeeease let it stop! Pleeeease, pleeease I can't stand it! The splatter that is tickling my feet! Aaargh it's horrifying!"

Rain God:      "You is hating the karela? I is not knowing this Martha! Since when are you hating karela?"

Martha:          "since looong time sir! from the childhooding years of my growthing process, sir, I was hating it like yebrything and my ma was making it yeberyday, sir."

Bewarly:         (slightly more desperately) "Pleeeeeease let it stop, oh Rain God sir pleeeeease!"

Rain God:      "I can't believe you is hating karela, Martha!"

Martha:          "sir, I think someone is calling, sir!"

Rain God:      "Oh really? Oh where is my phone? Oh damn these blasted modern day technologies! Ah! There it is! Haloooo? Halooo? Helooo dammit!"

Martha:          "sir, I think it is engaged sir!"

Rain God:      "Don't be stooped Martha, phones don't get engaged!"

Martha:          "no sir! I think someone is calling you by the prayering sir!"

Rain God:      "What! How outdated! Prayering! My god! I mean my myself… how stooopid the peoples are nowdays!"

Bawarly:        "Pleeeease pleeease let it stop don't listen to these two idiots! One of them doesn't even believe you exist! Pleeheeheease!"

Kaviduh:        "Scream! Scream to the heavens Bewarly! How will it help! Theres no one to hear you! Scream! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (Evilly)"

Muk:               (performs sexy rain dance)

Rain God:      "Really Martha you never ate the karela? My myself! Oh wait sorry look the Bewarly is crying now!"

Martha:          "and her friend is laugh laughing like ma trying to be feeding me the karela! Oh sir sir I think her other friend is a spasm having sir! Shall we do something sir!"

Rain God:      "Martha he is a rain dance doing Martha! Very baaad one but well will be the humouring him now! One more big bucket Martha!"

Martha:          "yes sir immediately sir will do sir immediately sir!"

Bewarly:         (complete horror) "NOOOOOOO stop it! Why are you trying to piss him off!"

Muk:               "How can you piss him off with a rain dance?"

Bewarly:         "You idiot your dance could piss off a rock!"

Muk:               "FINE! I'll stop! I'm very hurt!"

Bewarly:         "mumble mumble Muk mumble mumble mumble bitch!"

Muk:               "I heard that!"

Bewarly:         " 'cause I said that soo softly, right?" (sarcasm sarcasm)

Kaviduh:        (Insanely) "Oh look its coming down harder! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" (Still evilly)

Bewarly:         "NOOOOO! I'm on your side  dammit! Don't listen to them!"

Martha:          "sir, there's a Bewarly on your side sir shall I be removing it sir?"

Rain God:      "Where? Where? I can't see it! Aaah! Get it off Martha aaargh get it off!"

Martha:          "is seems like attaching itself to your right buttock it is sir! If correct I am being, it is know as the kissing of the butt sir!"

Rain God:      "Martha now it is not sidey joke making time Martha!"

Martha:          "Ah sir sidey aha aha you are making the funnies too sir! Aha aha!"

Rain God:       "Martha stoppit now!"

Muk:               "What's the opposite of a rain dance?"

Kaviduh:        "Maybe a no rain dance?"

Muk:               "Ah ya that!" (Starts doing sexy no rain dance)

Bewarly:         "What are you doing? Mumble mumble bitch! Why are you doing this to me! You're trying to anger him on purpose aren't you? Don't listen to them! They suck!"

Martha:          "look sir it is another spasm having!"

Rain God:      "No no Martha is it doing what the book is saying is a homemade no rain dance. But that too is also being the complete badness!"

Martha:          "oh really sir in all my years sir of the employment for you sir I is bit the seeing yanithing like the no rain dance sir!"

Rain God:      "Yes Martha, that is because nobody is usually that stupid being!"

Martha:          "but sir? it works sir?"

Rain God:       "Yes Martha it is working because we must always be of the niceness to the mentally challenged. Oh sorry. Differentially abled. Turn off the taps Martha!"

Martha:          "Ok sir! im turning im turning! Aaaaaah no no sir sir the taps! they are stucking sir the is not turning! It is not going off sir!"

Rain God:       "What how can this happen! Try harder!"

Martha:          "I'm tRYing im trying! IT'S not working!"

Rain God:       "To the right Martha! To the right!"

Martha:          "oh shit! …. Sorry….how silly I am being sir I was thinking left sir but left is for the opening sir ……ok it is closing now sir! …. WAIT wait leak is coming sir leak! LeaK!"

Rain God:       "Why must this happen to me? My myself! Oh Bhagvan! Oh wait…that's me too! Martha! Call the plumber! SANJEEEETHAAA!"

Sanjeetha:      (In deep base rumble) "You rang?"

No comments:

Post a Comment