Tuesday 11 May 2010

Birds Feasting On Toes

ONLINE CONVERSATIONS

27.4.10
Between Annalisa and I

16:36Me
anna

16:36Annalisa
yes mark?

16:36Me
think about toes
my toes
hairy toes

16:37Annalisa
um...y?

16:37Me
with bits of nail fallen off
now there are birds feasting on my toes
im asleep and i dont notice

16:37Annalisa
huh?
eww

16:37Me
and they peck at my toes

16:37Annalisa
birds

16:37Me
and they take chunks of flesh off
and my toes are bleeding onto the bed. and the birds make screeching sounds
and i wake up and scream
and the birds attack my toes more and more
i try to shake them off but i cant
they hold on with their beaks
then they attack your toes
you little toes
soon you shal have no more toes anna
the birds are coming for them!

16:40Annalisa
ill wear shoes
=)

16:40Me
they will peck through the shoes anna
they shall take your shoes along with your toes
shoes are just appetiser to birds

16:46Annalisa
hmmm
okay then

16:47Me
and when your shoes are ruined what will match your top???
nothing!
nothing will match

16:47Annalisa
my shoes will b ruined?!?!
noooooooooooooooooooo

16:47Me
and you'll be mismatched

16:47Annalisa
take my feet but not the shoes!!!
oh th beautiful shoes!!!!

16:49Me
can i put this convo up in a note?
it amuses me greatly

16:49Annalisa
no
hey!
i was joking!!!!

16:49Me
HAHAHAHAHAHA
if you say so dear
if you say so
i shall entitle it. birds feasting on toes.

16:50Annalisa
ok but dont mention me..

16:51Me
but im going to copy paste the convo
and each time you say something you name preceeds it

16:51Annalisa
sigh...






Between Kanika and I

Me
how creeped out would you be by the thought of birds feasting on your toes while you were sleeping?

16:45Kanika
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
VERY MUCH SO!

16:46Me
because of the birds? because you were sleeping? or because of the feasting?

16:46Kanika
birds

16:47Me
ah.
how strange
alot of women seem to be creeped out by birds

16:56Me
the feasting really didnt matter much?

16:56Kanika
i didnt get past the birds :P

16:56Me
lol



30.4.10
Between Annalisa and I

Annalisa
hi mark!
ooooo
did i tell u?!
i was sitting on my terrace tht day with my dog
n i was givng her biscuits
n there was this crow
n he was looking at me
n then he was looking at me feet!
O-O
O_O
18:47Annalisa is offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment